Undergraduate Degree (Universities)
- Tuition ranges between USD 20,000 – USD 55,000.
- The teaching staffs for the first two (2) years are usually the teaching assistants
- The application process is more competitive (requires SAT Score).
- The facilities are far above average.
Students entering a college or university and not getting a bachelor’s degree (S1), study at the undergraduate level. It takes an average of four years to get a bachelor’s degree. You can start your education to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a community college (2-year college) or at a university or college with a 4-year study.
In the first two years, you will be required to register take classes in different courses, known as prerequisite courses: literature, science, social sciences, art, history, and so on. This will help you get knowledge in general, as a basis for specializing in more specific fields of study.
Prospective students should prepare:
- Photocopy of report cards and high school diplomas that have been legalized by the Principal – 3 pieces
- Bank Reference Letter from the financier
- For 5 x 5 cm photo size (white background)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate and Passport
- TOEFL iBT Score
- SAT / GMAT / GRE Scores
- Photocopy of university transcripts legalized 4 sheets + university envelopes
- Letter of Recommendation from the Dean and 2 Lecturers / Companies
- Syllabus (for transfers)
- Legalized Bachelor Diploma – 4 sheets
Unique Scoring System
Scoring system and GPA in U.S. can be confusing, especially for international students. Assessment interpretation has many variations. For example, two students entering different schools send their transcripts to the same university. They both have GPA 3.5, but the first student entered a normal high school, while the second student entered a high school. Universities can interpret their GPA values differently because both schools have dramatic standard differences
Therefore, there are some important things to remember:
- You must find information about U.S. assessments. which is commensurate with the last level of education that you have completed in your home country.
- Pay more attention to admission requirements from each university and college, as well as individual undergraduate programs, which may have different requirements from the university.
Get In Touch With Our Friendly Team Today
We’d love to find out more about your study plans and help you make them come true.
To get in touch with our team, simply leave your details belowand we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.